Monday 6 May 2013

Jayati Modi: I can do anything to act with Shahrukh Khan


Jayati Modi: I can do anything to act with Shahrukh Khan

There have been whispers around the film world that politician Lalit Modi has played godfather to his niece acting career Jayati Modi, but the young lass who is making his Bollywood debut with Karan Johar productions Gippi, says there is a recommendation made by his uncle and was a long audition process she had gone through to get this role.


Directed by Sonam Nair, Gippi Jayati will see a meaty role that she had practiced a lot to go find out perfect on the screen. About the audition, she said, "Basically through word of mouth, and I just went for it. When I was there for the audition, I completely freaked out. Sonam and assistant director coaxed me a audition for the movie and it was terrible. I did not even think my wildest dreams that I would be called back ".

When asked to disclose about their role, the maid says, "My character is the role-model school. She is the most popular girl and it's amazing in sports. She's good looking and has all what happens to it, giving a boost to your ego, and she's made that very clear to everyone in the school. And because of that she has made a lot of enemies and friends - mostly enemies. "

Jayati, 18, has a dream to make herself a star in Bollywood, but for all that she has to wait until she finishes her undergraduate studies in the U.S., and returns after four years to pursue their dreams of working with the hero Shah Rukh Khan super-cool and oh-so-gorgeous Deepika Padukone.

Gippi, based on the problems kids face when turning adolescent age, has Riya Vij in lead role. Also starring Divya Dutta and is launching on May 10.


Jayati Modi to act with Shahrukh Khan, Lalit Modi niece Jayati Modi, Jayati Modi Photos, Jayati Modi Hot Photos, Jayati Modi Bollywood debut with Karan Johar productions Gippi, Jayati Modi debut movie gippi,  Sonam Nair

No comments:

Post a Comment