Saturday 4 May 2013

I am Gteful for Your Incredible Body Nargis: Udaya Chopra says in public


I am grateful for your incredible body Nargis: Udaya Chopra says in public


Uday Chopra fueling rumors of his relationship with Nargis Fakhri to praise the "Rockstar" actress "beautiful smile" and "amazing body".

Nargis took to Twitter and posted: "When we remember what we are thankful for and what we like about ourselves Five of each!"

Uday was the quickest to respond.
He tweeted: "@ NargisFakhri, I am grateful for -

1) Your beautiful smile
2) Your beautiful face
3) Your amazing body
4) His striking personality and
5) Your positivity ".

For that, Nargis said, "Oh Lord can do better than that, but thanks for being grateful for my physical attributes".

Uday, who has been caring for his home banner Yash Raj Films (YRF) Hollywood wing, wrote: "My dear Nargis, which involve the Lord when we can amicably resolve this between us as I love to do best. Provided when teaching ".

Amazing body Nargis| Nargis Fakhri body| Udaya Chopra| Yash Raj Films| Nargis Fakhri Bikini Body

No comments:

Post a Comment