Sunday 5 May 2013

I'm not a conventional leading man Daniel Radcliffe


I'm not a conventional leading man Daniel Radcliffe

'Harry Potter' Daniel Radcliffe is proud of 'Horns' his latest movie and think it will be a hit.Radcliffe thriller plays a man accused of murder, who wakes up with a hangover and horns on his head in the film, which is adapted from the novel by horror master Stephen King son Joe Hill, reported Contactmusic. "I think it has the potential to capture some people's imagination.'s a crazy story, but it's really compelling."


"It's definitely going to be unusual. Their far the best script I've read that out of a large study in the time I've been out of 'Potter'," he said.The actor aged 23, said despite having incorporated a sleek and slim, he managed to land roles in blockbusters such as "the Woman in Black '.

I'm not a conventional leading man in terms of being athletic and big. I think it plays to my advantage in terms of fit in more rare, the most difficult roles, "he added.

Daniel Radcliffe not a conventional leading man| Daniel Radcliffe Horns Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment